Planning and organizing IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency takes a village! Generous and loyal volunteers play a huge role in making our events successful throughout the year. Whether you become an ambassador and work with IDF Staff or volunteer for a few hours on the day of the walk, your helping hands make a huge impact.
You can make a difference in the lives of people with PI by volunteering for IDF Walk for PI! Join us in reminding individuals and families that they are not alone by working hand in hand towards a better future for people affected by these diseases.
- Actively recruit people affected by PI to create or join a walk team to support the fundraising efforts of IDF
- Secure participation of prior walk teams
- Work with your medical professional team to ensure they are actively promoting the walk to their patients
- When applicable, reach out to contacts from the IDF database to secure their participation
- When needed, represent the walk at various IDF events
Sign-up through the IDF Volunteer Connection Center.
To avoid a conflict of interest, individuals/individuals with an immediate family member employed by a company or organization delivering direct and/or indirect services in the PI community may not be able to volunteer for all opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in helping future generations of the PI community through IDF Walk for PI!
Volunteer at the IDF Walk for PI
Event day volunteers help with a variety of things like event set-up, registration and many other important activities. Sign up now!