- Online registration is fast, easy and free! Find the walk that you want to participate in, select "Form a Team," "Join a team" or "Register Individually" and you will be guided through the registration process. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Immediately following your registration, your “Personal Fundraising Page” is created. We encourage you to customize your page to tell your story and share your connection to the PI community.
- There is no required minimum donation or registration fee to participate, but IDF asks every registered walker to ask 10 friends for $10 to raise at least $100.
- All walkers who raise $25 or more by walk day will receive an official IDF Walk for PI t-shirt at the walk. All registered participants will receive a pair of IDF Walk for PI shoelaces. If you are participating in our Virtual Walk, your t-shirt will be mailed to you at the end of the fall walk season (December).
- All walkers, regardless of age, must register to participate in IDF Walk for PI. It helps us keep track of the number of attendees, so we can plan correctly for snacks, chairs, sponsor giveaways, etc.
- If you do not wish to register online, we will be happy to take your registration over the phone. Call 800-296-4433.