IDF Order of the Zebra
The IDF Order of the Zebra is an elite group of fundraisers whose efforts make an extraordinary impact on the success of IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency. If you set a fundraising goal of $1,000 or more on your personal* fundraising page, and then reach that goal, you will be inducted into the IDF Order of the Zebra!
You too can become a member of the IDF Order of the Zebra by raising $1,000 or more on your personal* fundraising page!
Members of the IDF Order of the Zebra receive the following benefits:
- A special item signifying your order membership that can be worn at the walk
- Announcement of your name during the opening remarks at the walk
- Listing of your name as an order member on the walk website
- A special badge for your personal fundraising page that signifies your membership
- A handwritten thank you from Marcia Boyle, IDF President & Founder
- An official IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency t-shirt
Once you’ve set your goal, IDF will reach out to you to thank you and to make sure that you have the resources that you need to join the order. IDF is committed to helping you reach your goal because of the impact that your efforts will have on IDF Walk for PI!
How do I join the IDF Order of the Zebra?
- Go to www.walkforPI.org and register for a walk near you
- As you register, set your personal fundraising goal for $1,000 or more
- Use IDF’s online resources to help you reach out to family and friends who can help you
Who do I contact if I have a question?
- Contact IDF at 800-296-4433 or email@example.com.
* Team goals of $1,000 or more do not count toward IDF Order of the Zebra: only person/individual goals.