- Bicycles and in-line skates are not allowed.
- Not all of our walk sites are pet-friendly. Please confirm with IDF as to which sites are not. Please keep in mind that not everyone is comfortable with pets, many people are allergic, and many animals react differently in large crowds than they do at home.
- Upon arrival, all participants must check in at the registration tent. While it is encouraged to pre-register for IDF Walk for PI, we do offer registration on the day of the walk. Keep in mind that by registering prior to the walk you will have more time to maximize your fundraising prior to the walk!
- Each walk route will be approximately 1.0 to 1.5 miles long and intended to be easily accessible by stroller and wheelchair.
- This is a non-competitive walk, and all participants are encouraged to walk at their own pace, at a distance that they are comfortable with and able to complete without causing any physical strain. Any walker who is a patient with a primary immunodeficiency disease (or the parent of a walker under age 18) should confirm with their physician whether participation in the walk is advisable.
- Our walk is rain or shine. Unless there are extreme weather conditions, the walk will go on. If rain is in the forecast, please dress accordingly so that fun will still be had by all! There will be no rain dates.
- All walkers who individually raise $25 or more by walk day will receive their official IDF Walk for PI t-shirt at the walk. All participants who register will receive a pair of IDF Walk for PI shoelaces. There are other great prizes available for raising $250 or more. You will be sent an e-mail when the online prize claim form is ready, typically six weeks post-walk. Once you complete the claim form, you will receive your incentive in about six weeks.
- Light snacks and water will be available for you throughout the walk. If you have special dietary restrictions or needs, please bring your own food and/or beverages.