Earn Your Prize
Registering for the walk makes you eligible to earn one of our exclusive IDF Walk for PI prizes! Your individual total (not your team total) is used to determine the prize you receive.
Raise $50 and earn your own pair of Zebra Spirit Sticks.
Raise $100 and earn your own Walk for PI T-shirt!
Additional prizes are also available for those who raise $250 and above.
Need some help? Check out IDF’s 10 Ways to $100!
IDF Order of the Zebra
The IDF Order of the Zebra is an elite group of fundraisers whose efforts make an extraordinary impact on the success of IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency. We encourage you to set a goal of $1,000 and once you raise $1,000 or more, you will be inducted into the IDF Order of the Zebra!
You too can become a member of the IDF Order of the Zebraby raising $1,000 or more on your personal* fundraising page!
Members of the IDF Order of the Zebra receive the following benefits:
- A special item signifying your order membership that can be worn at the walk.
- Announcement of your name during the opening remarks at the walk.
- Listing of your name as an order member on the walk website.
- A special badge for your personal fundraising page that signifies your membership.
- A thank you letter from John Boyle, IDF President & CEO.
- An official IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency t-shirt.
IDF will reach out and make sure that you have the resources that you need to join the order. IDF is committed to helping you reach your goal because of the impact that your efforts will have on IDF Walk for PI!
* Individual totals of $1,000 or more count towards the Order of the Zebra.
IDF Walk for PI Top Team Village
If your team is one of the top five who raise the
most funds, you will earn a spot in the Top Team Village! The Village will
provide a meeting spot for your team with a table and chairs that you can
decorate, along with exclusive perks and activities!* Who will earn a spot in
the Top Team Village this year? Good luck!
Teams will be determined by the Wednesday prior to each walk at 5:00 PM ET. Confirmed teams will be notified the Thursday prior by email.
*Teams in the Top Team Village are welcome to bring a tent for their space. Tents must be approved by an IDF staff member prior to the walk.
**Please note that any balloons used as decorations must be mylar.
For more information, contact IDF at 800-296-4433, or click here to e-mail us.